If you’re one of those who was affected by the recent EMD
crackdown of Google and wondering why other EMD sites are still
there,strong and some of them are even climb higher position.
Here is the result of our investigation to our 50 EMD sites, some
of them are affected and many of them was not affected.
1. Most of the sites that remain and even climb to their rankings
was shared more than 50 times in facebook, twitter, linkedin,
google plus, and youtube
2. All of the 39 sites have their own youtube channels while the 11
sites affected have no channels in youtube.
3. All 39 sites only have 3% or lower keyword density
4. Keyword has been use in the title combine with other phrase or
5. Keyword has been use in the h1 tag, combine with other phrase or
6. All affected site use more than 30% of the keyword as anchor
text while the 39 sites only use 20% or lower as anchor text.
7. All 39 sites have more than 15 post and the 11 sites have only
8. And lastly to our observation is that all our site that was not
affected have link to one or more authority sites related to it.
For example one of our niche is about SEO we link to google.com,
SEOmoz, and Bing.com
We tried to fix this problem with our 11 sites, hope in the next
few days or weeks they will recover.